In Nigeria, These Christians, Those Muslim..
Contact admin2 at firstname.lastname@example.org
Just on Saturday, I sat down in front of the television, well not watching it, because there was no electricity, and as I went through a couple of news on the very many forum one belongs to, this hit me, it was pushed by a friend.
Jonathan Turns Nigeria into a Christian Country: 95% of Federal Appointments as heads of Parastatals / Agencies were given to Christians as shown below. The SGF, Service Chiefs (Army, Navy, Air force), 100% Ministers from Southern Nigeria are all Christians.100% of Ministers from Yoruba Land are all Christians. 70% of his Ministers are Christians in a country that has Muslim Majority. Surely Jonathan hates Muslims as he told Tinubu when he came to Power. May God curse any Muslim that identifies with Jonathan in 2015 elections, Amen?
S/N PARASTATAL NAME OF HEAD
1 NIMET Dr. Anthony Anuforom
2 NNPC Eng. Andrew Yakubu
3 NIMASA Patrick Apobolokemi
4 PENCOM Mrs. Chinelo Anohu Amazu
5 FERMA Engr. Chukwu Amuchi
6 DPR Mr. George Osahon
7 Bank Of Industry Ms. Evelyn Oputu
8 Nigerian Content Dev. Agency Ernest Nwanpa
9 Consumer Protection Agency Mrs Dupe Atoki
10 NCC Engr. Eugene Juwa
11 NAMA Engr. Nnamdi Udoh
12 NCAA Engr. Akikuotu
13 FAAN George Uriesi
14 NCAT Capt. Chinere Kalu
15 SEC Aruma Otteh
16 Sovereign Wealth Fund Uche Orji
17 NAFDAC Dr Paul Orhil
18 FIIRO Dr. Mrs. G. N Elemo
19 Maritime Academy Of Nigeria, Oron Joshua Okpo
20 Railway Corporation Eng. Seyi Sijuwade
21 Nigerian Tourism Dev. Corporation Mrs. Sally Mbanefoh
22 Budget Office Of The Federation Dr Bright Okogwu
23 NERDC Prof. Godswill Obioma
24 NEXIM Mr R. R Orya
25 Standard Organization Of Nigeria Dr Joseph Odumodu
26 Nigerian Broadcasting Corporation Emeka Nkem Mba
27 Industrial Training Fund Prof. Longmas Wapmuk
28 National University Commission Prof. Okojie
29 NESREA Mrs. N.S Benebo
30 MDG Office Dr. Precious Gbenio
31 Surveyor General Of The Federation Peter Chigozie
32 Statistician General Of The Federation Dr. Yemi Kale
33 Accountant General Of The Federation Mr. Jonah Otunla
34 Auditor General Of The Federation Samuel Yonongo Ukura
35. National Orientation Agency Mike Omieri
36. News Agency Of Nigeria Oluremi Oyo
37. NEPC E/S David I Adulugba
38. NEPZA Mr. Olugbenga Kuye
39. BPP Engr Emeka Eze
40. BPE Benjamin Ezra Dikki
41. FHA Arc. Sever Gemade
42. NOSREA Sir Peter Idabor
43. FRSC Osita Chidoka
44. National Population Commission Festus Odumegbum
45. NYSC Brig. Gen N. T Okorie Attiah
46. PPRA Stanley Reginal
47. Petroleum Equalization Fund Mrs. Adefunke Sharon Kasati
48. PTDF Dr. Wole Oluleye
49. Nigeria Electricity Regulatory Agency Dr. Sam Amadi
50. Nigeria Security Civil Defense Corpse Dr. Ade Abolurin
51. Immigration Services Mr. David Paradang
52. State Security Services Ita Ekpeyong
53. Chairman Federal Civil Service Commission Deaconess Joan O. Ayo
54. Debt Management Office Dr. Abraham Nwankwo
55. NAIC Fola Daniel
56. National Identity Card Management Agency Chris Onyemenam
57. National Intelligence Agency Ezekiel Olaniyi Oladeji
58. Nigerian Sugar Development Council
59. National Board For Technical Education Dr. Olatunde Awotokun Aworanti
60. Nigeria Defense Academy Commandant Major General C.O Onwamaegbu
61. Joint Admission And Matriculation Board Prof. Dibu Ojerinde
62. Revenue Mobilization Fiscal Allocation Engr Elias N. Mbam
63. NAPTIP Mrs Beatrice E. Jedyagba
64. National Salaries, Income Wages R.O Ebule
65. National Eye Centre, Kaduna Dr. D.O. Adejor
66. National Human Right Commission Prof. Ben Angue
67. National Agency For Control Of Hiv/Aids Prof. John Idoko
68. Boarder Community Dev. Agency Engr. Numoipre Wills
69. National Council For Arts Culture Mr. Mwaajin Malgwi
70. National Cereal Research Institute Baddegi Dr. Anthony Ochigbo
71. National Productivity Centre Dr. Paul Bidlhjoh
72. National Institute For Cultural Orientation Dr. Barclays Fubiri
73. National Institute For Advance Legal Studies Prof. Epiphany Azinge
74. Teachers Registration Council Prof. A.M. Nwokocha
75. National Centre For Agric Mechanization Engr. I.I. Azogu
76. Legal Aid Council Mr. J.S.Bob Manuel
77. Niger Delta Dev. Commission Christian Oboh
78. National Power Training Institute Engr. Ruben Okeke
79. Raw Materials Research Dev. Council Prof. A.P. Onwualu
80. National Examination Council Prof. Promise N. Okpala… etc
I want to add the list of those Muslims like Namadi Sambo Vice President, but many say he is not from Kaduna and so not even a Muslim, the Inspector General Police–Abubakar was busy getting married, the Comptroller Customs, Dikko, Central Bank’ s Sanusi, EFCC’s Larmodi, and okay I give up!
The above is not news; let’s go a little further, Tukur/Nyako/Atiku are from the North, infact one state, and Muslims. Amaechi/Goodluck are Christians from the South-South. I so dearly wanted to ask my friends, where did Jonathan tell Tinubu former Lagos state Governor whose wife is Christian that he hated Muslims, and really does the God we serve answer these kind of prayers– May God curse any Muslim that identifies with Jonathan in 2015 elections? Not that I personally intend vote him either.
I followed the thread, and I only smiled with sadness, as I see a nation that has been torn equally by hatred, a Jonathan who many voted because he is Christian and many believe it was a case of our turn, a Buhari many would never vote because he is Muslim, whether his driver or cook is Christian or not.
The two dramatis in the NGF crisis, are both Christians, Amaechi, and Jang, only last year, both officials of the Muslim Pilgrim board and Christian Association in Taraba were convicted for fraud, they both connived to swindle their members of monies meant for them.
In same Taraba, take it or argue, many say, rather a dead man walking Suntai, as no Muslim would ever rule Taraba, the reverse is in Nasarawa, where the roots of the Omabatse clash lie not in fetish voodooism but marginalization centered on religion both real and imagined.
What is balance in a nation that is sorely divided across religious lines, yet richly blessed but abused by her leaders such that followership is blinded by the divide and rule tactics bequeathed us by our colonial masters.
I ask 80 percent of my readers today, how has a Muslim presidency or a Christian presidency, benefited us, Nigeria is worse off, Boko Haram is wrecking havoc, kidnappers, who are graduates, are doing theirs in the south, to a point after parting with millions, Mike Ozekhome SAN just released asked that they be forgiven.
We have become so blinded by the fact that when we fill forms one must either be Christian/Muslim, and some nasty variables, it has become ingrained, so even an armed robber that is filling a form must necessarily identify with one faith.
With all those Christians in the parastals are they any better as agencies, or should I throw up more controversies, like is a Christian leader better than a Muslim leaders, who steals more, are we not same Nigerians that voted Abiola enmass despite his faith.
The mutual distrust is a stench, we are all living a pretense, census figures is a faith/ethnic issue, once a list is out we are looking at who is Muslim/Christian, and from Kano or Imo. We are in trouble, BIG trouble, as there’s no way out if these Christanization/Islamization phobia. Speed trains all over the world, locomotive is it in Nigeria, until we realize, what really our problems are, the churches and mosques would increase and so will our woes, are we really ready to move beyond our mediocrity of fasting/praying on issues mentality, and know that, the husband of a mother is a father, well, time will tell.
PRINCE CHARLES DICKSON
- About Us
- Christian Index
- Christian Social Community
- List your Church / Organisation
- Contact Us
Designed by Enigma-Designs.