St Antonys Church
Contact admin at email@example.com
St. Antony’s Church
St. Antony’s Church,
Puliakulam, Ramanathapuram P.O,
Coimbatore 641 045.
Phone : 0422-2311298
The Parish Priest,
Rev. Fr. Antony Gnanaprakasam P
Mass timings : Tuesdays- 6.00 am, 7.30 am, 11.30 am & 6.00 pm, all masses followed by St. Antony’s novena.
Sundays - 5.15 am, 6.30 am, 8.00 am & 5.30 pm
Weekdays - 6.00 am & 6.00 pm
About the church:
St Antony’s is one of the most familiar place of worship, were quite number of people turn to the place for their needs. St Antony’s Church is located some 4 kilometers away from Coimbatore city. People can travel easily to reach the shrine as there is a frequent bus facility available from the town. The major highlighting feature of this chapel is that, several thousands of people belonging to various caste, religion and language visit the chapel every week particularly on Tuesdays.
The church was built in 1859 by Fr. De Geils, which was a small chapel till date and was renovated in 1892. The present structure was built and consecrated on 12th June 1987. The shrine draws thousands of devotees, specially on Tuesdays irrespective of caste and creed. On Tuesdays, 4 holy masses are held here, followed by St. Antony’s novena. The feast of St. Antony is celebrated on 13th June.
Mass timings of the church are from 6 am to 7.30 am and 11.30 am to 6 pm on Tuesdays. During week days, the mass timings will be at 6 am and 6 pm .
1) A doctor lost his file which contained 15years of his documents and some important letters, one day, after hearing from somebody about miraculous St. Antony’s church at Puliakulam , he prayed and vowed that if he gets back that lost file, he promised to donate Rs,5000/- to St. Antony church. And within 15days miraculously he got back his lost file and immediately he came to the church and given that was promised.
2) A person (youth) who was searching for a job and almost given up his hope but then he heard about St. Antony’s church at Puliakulam and knelt before the statue of miraculous Anthony and prayed for the job. Within 25 days, he got the job and he donated Rs, 2000/- to the church.
3) A religious nun who is working in the school (clerk), one day after the collection of school fee she was giving account to the authority and she found that Rs, 10000/- was missing and she was tensed and she prayed to St. Anthony. If she gets back that money, she promised that she would donate Rs, 5000/- and offer a mass intensions. Exactly after 30 days, she got back the lost money and did what she promised.
4) A person was seriously ill for a long time and doctors conformed that he would die soon. So, in the hospital somebody told him about St. Antony’s church he came 3 consecutive Tuesdays and prayed and after 3rd week, he got healed. Later he gave witness before the faithful in the church.5) in the month of Oct,2009, there was severe flood in this district, which attacked mostly in Kurnool city. The city was filled with water for 4 days, so many people vacated from this area. But in Puliakulam parish also people were vacated, only St. Antony’s church and catholic houses were not affected by floods. All the people were amazed by this miracle. From then on the faith of the people increased towards St. Antony’s church and his assistance to those who prayed to him.
5) And those who lost their keys, gold chains, ear rings, and certificates got back in a miraculous way. They all came and gave witness about it.
- About Us
- Christian Index
- Christian Social Community
- List your Church / Organisation
- Contact Us
Designed by Enigma-Designs.